Product Code : AL-TiNb-Ti55%-BR
Niobium titanium alloy Rod & Bar is made of NbTi alloyed ingots, through drilling holes, drawing, rolling, annealing process, finally the tubes are finished. The chemical content of niobium and titanium can be customized by each client. The common compositions are Nb50%-Ti50%, Nb53%-Ti47% and Nb45%-Ti55%. The final products can be processed into rods, sheet, wire, tubes and etc
Linear Formula: Ti-Nb
MDL Number: N/A
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
|Product||Product Code||Purity||Size||Contact Us|
Niobium titanium alloy Rod & Bar is made of NbTi alloyed ingots, through drilling holes, drawing, rolling, annealing process, finally the tubes are finished. The chemical content of niobium and titanium can be customized by each client. The common compositions are Nb50%-Ti50%, Nb53%-Ti47% and Nb45%-Ti55%. The final products can be processed into rods, sheet, wire, tubes and etc.
Nb-50% Ti-50% has good superconductivity, it is used in superconducting industry. It is strong enough to be used in aerospace industry.
Superconductivity plays an important role in the development of quantum technology.Superconducting products such as niobium titanium capillary tube have important applications in quantum communication and quantum computing.
Due to the zero resistance of superconducting materials, NbTi superconducting wires are commonly used as superconducting cables in the power industry.
Niobium titanium, NbTi , Nb50Ti
Niobium Titanium Alloy Rod & Bar Specification
Size：Diameter 3.0-120 mm Length <6000 mm
Per your request or drawing
We can customized as required
Niobium Titanium Alloy (NbTi) Products
Other: Spherical Niobium Titanium Alloy Powder, Niobium Titanium alloy crucibles, Niobium Titanium alloy nuts, Niobium Titanium alloy bolts, Niobium Titanium alloy heating elements, and Niobium Titanium alloy shielding screens.
· Niobium titanium alloy is an important alloyed superconductor material. Its superconductive transition temperature is 8K to 10K. If other elements are added into the alloy, superconductivity will be improved.
· Niobium titanium alloy is sintered from alloyed powder. We use vacuum electrode arc furnace or electron-beam furnace to melt the alloyed ingots. The niobium titanium alloys can be in various forms such as sheet, bar, wire, or target.
Properties of superconducting material
2.Complete diamagnetism Superconductivity is used in magnetic resonance imaging and magnetic resonance machines for medical and scientific instruments.
Applications of Niobium Titanium Alloy Rod & Bar
1. it is used in superconducting industry. It is strong enough to be used in aerospace industry.
2.50%Nb50%Ti is a very important alloy, it is a superconductor at temperatures below 43K. Its alloy wire is usually wrapped in copper. The most popular application of these Nb-Ti Superconductors in the market is to manufacture Nuclear Magnetic Resonance (NMR) scanners used in medical institutions.
3. Nb-Ti alloy (Nb-45% Ti) is used to manufacture light fasteners on aircrafts.
4. The potential demands for Niobium Superconductors in the future are mainly from nuclear fusion reactors, high-speed maglev trains, magnetohydrodynamic (MHD) power plants, and the storage and transmission of underground capacity. There might be more complex superconductors (such as high Te superconductors) coming out in the future to compete with Niobium Superconductors.
5. Nb-55Ti can be used in anti-corrosion engineering.
6. Nb-55Ti is used for high pressure equipment to filter Gold and Nickel in high pressure and high concentration oxygen environment. Niobium also acts as flame retardant in this environment.
7. Niobium-containing Titanium alloys, such as IMI367, are used in surgical implants, particularly in the production of femoral components for hip repair surgery.
8.Because of its excellent superconducting properties, niobium titanium wire can be processed into superconducting cables, which has a broad prospect in the field of superconducting computers.
Packing of Niobium Titanium Alloy wire
Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes Special package is available on request.
ATTs’Niobium Titanium Alloy wire is carefully handled to minimize damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
|IUPAC Name||niobium; titanium|
Usually the content of this alloy is Nb-7.5wt%Ta-0.7wt%Zr or Nb-7.5wt%Ta-1wt%Zr.. Niobium Tantalum Zirconium Alloy Sheet is made of Nb-Ta- Zr alloyed ingots, through drilling holes, drawing, rolling, annealing process, finally the tubes are finished. The chemical content of niobium and Tantalum, Zirconium can be customized by each client.
Niobium Cb-752 Alloy (Niobium Tungsten Zirconium) is a highly refractory alloy typically used in aerospace components and other high temperature environments. Cb-752 Niobium is available in standard and custom compositions and forms such as wire, sheet, bars, tubing, and sputtering target.
Ferro Niobium is an alloy, which is formed by combining iron and niobium with a niobium content range of 60-80%. Ferro Niobium is the number one alloying agent used for high-strength low-alloy (HSLA) steel and Ferro Niobium has captured 80% of the world market in HSLA.