Product Code :
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) OLED Crucible The PBN crucible for OLED is used as an evaporation element vessel in the OLED production line. ATT manufactures standard and custom sizes of Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Crucibles for high-temperature evaporation applications such as the fabrication of semiconductors.
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
h-BN; Elbor; hexagonal boron nitride; Boron mononitride; Nitridoborane; Nitriloborane
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) OLED Crucible Specifications
|Specification||Inner Diameter (mm)||Lip Diameter (mm)||Height (mm)|
Per your request or drawing
We can customized as required
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m°C||"a" 60 "c" 2|
|Dielectric Strength||D.C. volts/mm||2×1015|
|Dielectric Constant||"c" 3.07|
|Metal Impurity Content||ppm||<10|
|Melting Point||2973 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride Crucibles (PBN Crucibles) from ATT have a much better purity level compared with normal boron nitride ceramic materials. Using BCl3 and NH3 as raw materials, pure pyrolytic boron nitride crucibles can be prepared by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) process at high temperature and low pressure, because the purity of steam is easier to control. Most PBN products made by the CVD process have less than 100 ppm of total impurities, which means purity is better than 99.99%. High-purity PBN products have excellent mechanical properties such as high electrical resistance and good thermal conductivity.
● Non-toxic and odorless;
● No react with most molten metals, semiconductors, and their compounds;
● -The oxidation resistance is good below 1000 °C;
● -Good thermal shock resistance –
● The use temperature is high, there is no sublimation point, and it is directly decomposed into B and N above 3000 °C
● High purity (99.999%)
● Low outgassing in high temperature
● Uniform thickness, Good consistency in heating
● Excellent thermal conductivity and shock resistanceEasy cleaning and Reusability
● High density (> 2.12g/cm3)
● High interlayer strength, easy to clean and repeated use
● No react with acid, alkali, salt, and organic reagents at room temperature, and slightly corroded in molten salt or alkali solution, but it can resist corrosion of various acids at high temperature;
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) Applications
PBN ceramic materials have high purity, chemical inertness and excellent thermal conductivity, making PBN crucible an ideal container for elemental purification, crystal growth and semiconductor manufacturing, especially for the preparation of next-generation compound semiconductors such as GaAs, InP, etc.
At the same time, PBN products are also widely used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, chemical, special metallurgy, medical and other fields.
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) Packing
Sealed bags in carton boxes. Special package is available on request.
As a ceramic material, boron nitride is quite fragile in a lot of cases. The Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) OLED crucibles are usually held in plastic bags by vacuum, and protected with heavy foam.
Our Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.