Product Code : 3D-AlNi-CU-PO
Nickel aluminium alloy powder refers to a type of nickel based alloy powder made from nickel powder and aluminium powder in a certain proportion.
ATT is a professional supplier of high-purity Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder. The purity can be 99%(2N), 99.9%(3N), 99.99%(4N), 99.999%(5N), 99.9999%(6N). We also produce disc, granules, ingot, pellets, pieces, powder, rod, wire, sputtering target and in numerous other forms and custom shapes. Other shapes are available by request.
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
|Product||Product Code||Purity||Size||Contact Us|
Aluminum Nickel Alloy Powder Synonyms
Nickel aluminum (1:1), nickel aluminide, Raney nickel, CAS 12635-29-9, Nickel aluminum alloy, nickel aluminum foil, nickel aluminum ribbon, nickel aluminum sheet
Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder Particle Size
0-15μm, 5-25μm, 15-45μm, 15-53μm, 45-75μm, 45-105μm, 75-150μm. (Various granularities can be customized according to customer requirements)
Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder Particle Size Description
● 0-15μm (D10=3~5μm, D50=6~10μm, D90=12~14μm)
● 5-25μm (D10=5~10μm, D50=15~20μm, D90=20~25μm)
● 15-45μm (D10=15~20μm, D50=25~30μm, D90=35~40μm)
● 15-53μm (D10=15~20μm, D50=25~35μm, D90=45~50μm)
● 45-75μm (D10=45~55μm, D50=55~65μm, D90=70~75μm)
● 45-105μm (D10=50~60μm, D50=75~85μm, D90=95~105μm)
● 45-150μm (D10=55~70μm, D50=110~120μm, D90=140~150μm)
● 75-150μm (D10=80~90μm, D50=110~125μm, D90=135~150μm)
Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder Characteristics
TZM alloy has the characteristics of high melting point, high strength, high elastic modulus, low linear expansion coefficient, low vapor pressure, good conductivity and thermal conductivity, strong corrosion resistance and good high temperature mechanical properties, so it is widely used in many fields.
Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder Applicable Processes
Laser/electron beam additive manufacturing (SLM/EBM), laser direct deposition (DLD), powder thermal and other static pressure forming (HIP), metal injection forming (MIM), powder metallurgy (PM), laser melting application (LC), etc.
Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder Application
Spherical nickel aluminium alloy powder has the advantages of good flowability and corrosion resistance. It is mainly used in the following situations and fields:
1. Spherical nickel aluminium alloy powder can be used for spray welding, atmospheric or water stable plasma spraying;
2. Spherical nickel aluminium alloy powder can be used for HVOF / HVAF supersonic flame thermal spraying;
3. Spherical nickel aluminium alloy powder can be used as the high temperature primer, high temperature antioxidant coating.
Packing of Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder
Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes Special package is available on request.
ATTs’Spherical Nickel Aluminium Alloy Powder is carefully handled to minimize damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.