Product Code : 3D-NiCr-CU-PO
Nickel chromium alloy powder refers to a type of nickel based alloy powder made from nickel powder and chromium powder in a certain proportion.
ATT is a professional supplier of high-purity Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder. The purity can be 99%(2N), 99.9%(3N), 99.99%(4N), 99.999%(5N), 99.9999%(6N). We also produce disc, granules, ingot, pellets, pieces, powder, rod, wire, sputtering target and in numerous other forms and custom shapes. Other shapes are available by request.
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
|Product||Product Code||Purity||Size||Contact Us|
Nickel Chromium Alloy Synonyms
Nichrome, 12605-70-8, nickel-chromium, chromium-nickel, nickel chrome, Ni-Cr, NiCr, Cr-Ni, CrNi, Chromel, Brightray, Supertherm, Chromium, compd. with nickel (1:1); Raney nickel chromium, Ni:Cr; 80:20 wt%
Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder Particle Size
0-15μm, 5-25μm, 15-45μm, 15-53μm, 45-75μm, 45-105μm, 75-150μm. (Various granularities can be customized according to customer requirements)
Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder Particle Size Description
● 0-15μm (D10=3~5μm, D50=6~10μm, D90=12~14μm)
● 5-25μm (D10=5~10μm, D50=15~20μm, D90=20~25μm)
● 15-45μm (D10=15~20μm, D50=25~30μm, D90=35~40μm)
● 15-53μm (D10=15~20μm, D50=25~35μm, D90=45~50μm)
● 45-75μm (D10=45~55μm, D50=55~65μm, D90=70~75μm)
● 45-105μm (D10=50~60μm, D50=75~85μm, D90=95~105μm)
● 45-150μm (D10=55~70μm, D50=110~120μm, D90=140~150μm)
● 75-150μm (D10=80~90μm, D50=110~125μm, D90=135~150μm)
Chemical Composition of Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder
|NiCr50||Ni/Cr 50/50 wt%||High temperature oxidation resistant coating, bonding layer of WC coating|
|NiCr20||Ni/Cr 80/20 wt%||High temperature oxidation resistant coating, bonding layer of WC coating|
Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder Characteristics
High purity (≥99.9%), low oxygen (≤300ppm), high sphericity (≥98%), smooth surface, no satellite spheres, uniform particle size distribution, and excellent flow properties (≤15.0s/50g), and high bulk density (≥4.5g/cm3) and tap density (≥5.5g/cm3).
Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder Applicable Processes
laser/electron beam additive manufacturing (SLM/EBM, 3D printing), laser direct deposition (DLD), powder hot isostatic pressing (HIP), metal injection molding (MIM), powder metallurgy (PM), laser cladding ( LC), and other processes.
Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder Application
Spherical nickel chromium alloy powder has the advantages of good flowability and corrosion resistance. It is mainly used in the following situations and fields:
1. Spherical nickel chromium alloy powder can be used for spray welding, atmospheric or water stable plasma spraying;
2. Spherical nickel chromium alloy powder can be used for HVOF / HVAF supersonic flame thermal spraying;
3. Spherical nickel chromium alloy powder can be used as a base layer for oxide ceramic coatings. It is mainly used in coal-fired boiler tubes (power plants, paper mills), metallurgical annealing furnace rollers, hydraulic machine valves, fuel rod mandrels, pump sleeves, piston guide rails, compressor gas seals, expansion joints, water turbine nozzles, and other occasions.
Packing of Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder
Typical bulk packaging includes palletized plastic 5 gallon/25 kg. pails, fiber and steel drums to 1 ton super sacks in full container (FCL) or truck load (T/L) quantities. Research and sample quantities and hygroscopic, oxidizing or other air sensitive materials may be packaged under argon or vacuum. Solutions are packaged in polypropylene, plastic or glass jars up to palletized 440 gallon liquid totes Special package is available on request.
ATTs’Spherical Nickel Chromium Alloy Powder is carefully handled to minimize damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.
|IUPAC Name||chromium; nickel|
Titanium alloy has strong corrosion resistance, good heat resistance, low elastic modulus, nonmagnetic, and many other features, after solid solution treatment and aging, far more strength higher than that of high strength aluminum alloy, magnesium alloy, and high-temperature alloy, even with ultra-high-strength steel,.
Spherical yttrium(III) oxide powder refers to yttrium(III) oxide powder which is spherical under scanning electron microscope (SEM). It is made of 5N grade rare earth yttrium(III) oxide powder through pulping, spray granulation, sintering, screening and other processes.
Nickel chromium iron boron silicon copper molybdenum alloy powder is a nickel based self fluxing alloy powder mainly composed of nickel powder, with a certain proportion of chromium powder, iron powder, boron powder, silicon powder, copper powder, and molybdenum powder added.