Product Code :
PBN crucibles are the best containers for evaporating elements and compounds in MBE processes. Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) VGF crucible is produced by the CVD process to create its solid body and all the boron nitride crystals grow parallel to the surface on which the vapor is deposited.
Please contact us if you need customized services. We will contact you with the price and availability in 24 hours.
PBN crucibles are the best containers for evaporating elements and compounds in MBE processes. Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) VGF crucible is produced by the CVD process to create its solid body and all the boron nitride crystals grow parallel to the surface on which the vapor is deposited. PBN products are extremely pure, as the purity of gas material is easier to be controlled. Typically, PBN products have a total impurity of <100ppm, which means the purity is no less than 99.99%. With such a high purity level, can be produced with 99.999% purity in high density，PBN products are ideal products for semiconductor industries & vacuum systems. With its high density and purity, PBN is becoming a widely used material in vacuum processes. The CVD process gives this pyrolytic boron nitride an almost perfect layered structure, which leads to anisotropic thermal conductivity, making it an ideal material to make crucibles for crystal growing. he vertical gradient freeze method (VGF) is a popular technology for crystal production and the PBN VGF crucibles are specialized consumption for this type of process.
h-BN; Elbor; hexagonal boron nitride; Boron mononitride; Nitridoborane; Nitriloborane
Per your request or drawing
We can customized as required
|Thermal Conductivity||W/m°C||"a" 60 "c" 2|
|Dielectric Strength||D.C. volts/mm||2×1015|
|Dielectric Constant||"c" 3.07|
|Metal Impurity Content||ppm||<10|
|Melting Point||2973 °C|
|Solubility in H2O||N/A|
● Non-toxic and odorless;
● No react with most molten metals, semiconductors, and their compounds;
● -The oxidation resistance is good below 1000 °C;
● -Good thermal shock resistance –
● The use temperature is high, there is no sublimation point, and it is directly decomposed into B and N above 3000 °C
● High purity (99.999%)
● Low outgassing in high temperature
● Uniform thickness, Good consistency in heating
● Excellent thermal conductivity and shock resistance
● Easy cleaning and Reusability
● High density (> 2.12g/cm3)
● High interlayer strength, easy to clean and repeated use
● No react with acid, alkali, salt, and organic reagents at room temperature, and slightly corroded in molten salt or alkali solution, but it can resist corrosion of various acids at high temperature;
Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) Applications
PBN ceramic materials have high purity, chemical inertness and excellent thermal conductivity, making PBN crucible an ideal container for elemental purification, crystal growth and semiconductor manufacturing, especially for the preparation of next-generation compound semiconductors such as GaAs, InP, etc.
At the same time, PBN products are also widely used in aviation, aerospace, electronics, chemical, special metallurgy, medical and other fields.
Sealed bags in carton boxes. Special package is available on request.
As a ceramic material, boron nitride is quite fragile in a lot of cases. The Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) VGF crucibles are usually held in plastic bags by vacuum, and protected with heavy foam.
Our Pyrolytic Boron Nitride (PBN) are carefully handled to prevent damage during storage and transportation and to preserve the quality of our products in their original condition.